As I reflected on my last year there were SOOO many things I wanted to write and share. But where to begin?
The big 33 seemed like a perfect reason to share a list of my favorite things of my 32nd year, the top 3’s of course!
Best life decisions:
- Forgive & Let Go Though. WOW – the freedom!
- Love myself. Recognize and love who God made me. You can read any of my Pleasure of God series or start with this one for more insight: On being your true self…
- I decided, I’m over the body race… and threw away the scale. I haven’t been on the scale since and I feel so much better about myself not looking at those numbers.
Favorite albums – based on how many songs on the record I like:
- Live at Rockwood Music Hall, Johnny Swim
- Coloring Book, Chance the Rapper
- Starlight (Live) , Bethel Music
- BONUS*song of the year -Touch the Sky, Hillsong United*
- New York, NY
- FGCU campus and its vicinity – learning, laughter, and lunches (with the best people)
- Bunche Beach, FL
- The Alchemist, Paulo Cohelo
- Love Story, Nichole Nordeman – I listened to her narrate the audio version.
- Nicomachean Ethics, Aristotle
Top beauty tips:
- Eat your veggies – I decided to go plant-based a few months ago but you will want to after watching What the Health!
- Moisturize! I used Dr. Jarts BB Cream as foundation in the winter and found this AHHHHmazing moisturizer from Skin Authority.
- Get routine sleep and practice a night-time stretching and relaxation ritual.
I love to laugh, so my favorite comedians: